Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ok, Ok, I give in...

Husband wants it to be Ogre, so Ogre it is. I have agreed to go with this only because he said he will go on strike from the long honey-do list that "we" have created to be accomplished before the babies get here. So, although I can't bring myself to think of my cute husband as an Ogre every time that I write about him, I will concede. I didn't even know how to spell it in the first post, but Ogre's do have layers (as Shrek so poetically pointed out) and my husband is a man of many layers so I guess it fits in some way.
We will have to see if it lasts once the honey-do work is done. :)

2 comments:

Renée said...

Oh yea, you did it. Well,welcome, welcome. As you will see from my pitiful family blog, it doesn't get updated often. Glad to see you caved. hehe

Bkay said...

Fun to have yet one more connection with you! I can't wait to see and read about your family.