Thursday, August 20, 2009

And so it begins

I have been putting off this blogging thing for way too long. "Blog Schmog", I used to say. But now we have two little boys on the way. I keep thinking that I will need a place to share all the precious things that they will do; so here we go.
The biggest hold up has been dial-up internet at home. This very cumbersome problem has now been solved with high-speed internet. Therefore, I really have no excuse not to start posting pictures and the deepest ponderings of my heart and mind.
I do have some issues with putting a bunch of personal information on the internet. Therefore, for the purposes of this blog, I will be known as Queen Bee, my husband will be Husband (I know, so un-original, but after asking him what nick name he would like and getting suggestions like The Ogar, I had to take matters into my own hands. If you have a better suggestion, please post a comment). We haven't even come up with actual names for our boys yet so the nick names for this blog will have to present themselves later. For now, we will call them baby A and baby B.

1 comment:

Misty said...

HOORAY!!!! I'm so excited! Hope you're feeling great. :)