Wednesday, November 10, 2010

No I'm not dead...




I've just been extremely busy! I became a mom of two since I last wrote!!!!! There are days when I look at my two beautiful boys and think, "Heavenly Father must really love me to trust me with these two precious spirits"! I am blessed beyond measure.


Our oldest, who we will call "Mister" is very observant! He has been interested in everything big and small about this world since the moment he was born.


Our youngest (by 25 min.), who we will call "Monkey" is quite athletic. He climbs on everything and everyone, plays ball and was the first to walk. All of which was surprising to us considering he is the smaller of the two and spent time in the NICU after he was born.


Life is good, happy, full and CRAZY as ever!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Three cheers for not being dead! I canNOT believe how big your two cuties are getting! My smaller twin was the first to walk too, but we attribute that to the fact that my older twin is freakishly large. (It took him longer to get all that weight going in the same direction!) :)

Love your pictures - you certainly are blessed!

jaimey said...

Taish, it was so sweet of you to comment on my blog when my baby was born. I have missed you! I hope you're doing well. Your twin boys are SO ADORABLE! When I heard you had had twins, I just smiled. You, I am certain, are an amazing mom, and they are so blessed to have you. :) I'm sure they keep you busy . . . but let's keep in touch, ok?? Ok. It's settled. :)